Bring your event idea to life at The Station
The huge open-air platform and piazza spaces feature beautiful raised garden beds providing informal seating, a band stand, kids play space, interactive lighting feature, direct connections with Market Street Lawn and plenty of space for foodtrucks and pop-up infrastructure.
STUDIO FOR HIRE
An internal 150m2 ground floor studio space with timber flooring, air conditioning and dual access onto The Platform and Scott Street. The Locker Room is ideal for use as a yoga studio, dance space, wedding reception venue, networking event space and more.
All events held at The Station must operate with a COVID Safe plan in place.
We are committed to providing a safe and fun space for the community to enjoy, and will continue to adapt in line with COVID-19 Public Health Orders to best manage public safety. To stay up to date on the latest community health advice, visit the NSW Government website.
As the owner and curator of The Station, the Hunter and Central Coast Development Corporation (HCCDC) will evaluate all applications based on suitability for the site, ability to deliver on the vision and objectives for The Station, availability of applicable spaces, and quality of competing proposals received at that time.
- Applicants will be updated on the status of their proposal within five business days of submission.
- HCCDC reserves the right to curate program activity on site, and decline requests at its discretion to ensure optimal balance and quality delivery of confirmed activities/activation on site.
- All steps identified in the event process must be met to HCCDC satisfaction before any licence approval or lease contracts can be granted.
- HCCDC is committed to activating The Station in partnership with operators who will deliver on the site’s vision and objectives, and therefore will negotiate commercial terms on a case-by-case basis.
- By submitting this form you agree that any personal information submitted by you will be used in accordance with the NSW Privacy Legislation.