Tell Us Your Idea
The Station has an immense outdoor piazza ideal for large events, or internal spaces perfect for smaller intimate events. We also have an event liquor licence that to support appropriate activations.
View the Newcastle Station site map.
As the owner and curator of The Station, the Hunter and Central Coast Development Corporation (HCCDC) will evaluate all applications based on suitability for the site, ability to deliver on the vision and objectives for The Station, availability of applicable spaces, and quality of competing proposals received at that time.
- Applicants will be updated on the status of their proposal within five business days of submission
- HCCDC reserves the right to curate program activity on site, and decline requests at its discretion to ensure optimal balance and quality delivery of confirmed activities/activation on site.
- All steps identified in the event process must be met to HCCDC satisfaction before any licence approval or lease contracts can be granted
- HCCDC is committed to activating The Station in partnership with operators who will deliver on the site’s vision and objectives, and therefore will negotiate commercial terms on a case-by-case basis
- By submitting this form you agree that any personal information submitted by you will be used in accordance with the NSW Privacy Legislation.